Saturday, November 13, 2010

Evansville with Lily Grace

Today was an awesome day!!  I got to spend most of it with a sweet, soon-to-be-3-year-old.  I've only watched Miss Lily a few times, so I was excited to spend some time with her.  Why was I watching her?  Big sis Regan and her mommy were going to have breakfast with the Sugar Plum Fairy.
Regan all ready for her date with Mommy


Lily and I had plans of our own...I had a few places in Evansville I needed to visit.  First stop was The Teacher's Aid for their 30% off everything sale.  Unfortunately, I made the fatal mistake of taking Lily through the toy section first.

I finally got to do a little teacher shopping and we headed out into the cold rainAfter a quick stop at JCPenney Home Store, we headed to Chick-fil-A for some much-needed chicken n' fries, then for a little playtime.

Which was followed by some ice-cream.  Then Mommy came to pick Miss Lily up and I went to Sams' Club, came home, and took a well-deserved nap.

What a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Regan's outfit is so cute! Looks like you had a blast with Miss Lily!!!

    ReplyDelete