Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Teavana

I don't drink near the amount of tea in the summer that I do in the winter.  I fill up on water and decaf green tea in the summertime.  This morning I couldn't resist dipping into my prized stash of tea I just bought at Teavana when I went to Indy.

I am big in three "food" categories: tea, popcorn, and ice cream/frozen yogurt. When my good friend Lora had me down to Nashville for a visit, we stumbled upon a Teavana store in the Green Hills Mall.  I was amazed at my lack of knowledge in all things tea, but had fun sampling the different kinds of tea and came home with a variety I couldn't live without. Although a little pricy (by my standards), I enjoyed my tea to the last drop. 

On one of my Indy trips, I discovered a Teavana store in the Keystone at the Crossing mall.  I was tickled to fill up my tin again (okay, not even 1/8 full--that tea's expensive) and sample new kinds of tea.  I went with the same variety I bought in Nashville, and can't wait to enjoy it on a cold winter's morning (or a hot summer's morning, in this case).
Jasmine Dragon Pearl tea....quite tasty.


I bought this treasure through AVON.  I prefer it to the traditional tea ball.

Aaaaahhhhh.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Three things:

    1- YUM
    2- how cute is that strawberry infuser?? Now I must find one :-)
    3- if you have a love for frozen yogurt...I must introduce you to our favorite place next time you visit!!!

    ReplyDelete